Orkney (Scotland) born fiddler Louise Bichan and Indiana (USA) mandolinist Ethan Setiawan join forces to explore fiddle traditions from Scotland to Appalachia, via Scandinavia and Canada. New compositions, informed by these traditions and by the wealth of inspiration their current home of Boston (USA) has to offer, blend together with age old tunes.
Setiawan has won such accolades as the 2014 National Mandolin Championship, the 2017 RockyGrass Mandolin Championship.
Bichan has won awards for her compositions and playing, and has traveled far and wide to perform in various line ups at Edinburgh Castle, Reading Festival, Cambridge Folk Festival, Lorient Interceltique Festival, Milwaukee Irish Festival and Sligo Live festival.
This event took place at the Richmond Congregational Church in Richmond, Vermont.
- Registration: You may register to view the show using the form at left.
- Viewing: The show is a recorded video that:
- Starts: Apr. 15, 2021 (7pm)
- Ends: Apr. 17, 2021 (11pm)
- Times are eastern USA (GMT-4).
- You may watch it as many times as you wish while it is available.
- When you register for this show, you will see the link to the show on the Thank You page.
- You will also be sent an email from CommArts with the same link to the show page. This email should arrive within a few minutes of registering.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your Junk and/or Spam folders and search your email folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you still cannot find it and didn't bookmark the link on the Thank You page, please contact us at email@example.com.