Here's what to expect:
- Profile page content: I'll need content that explains who you are, what you do, why it matters, and where you work (Winooski river basin?)
- Profile page photo or logo: Representative photos works best but a logo will do in a pinch.
- Stripe account: You'll need to sign up for Stripe (if you don't already use Stripe). https://stripe.com/ If you're 501c3 be sure to apply for a discounted rate (They take 2.9% + 30cents per transaction).
- Add me as an Admin level team member to the Stripe account.
- All earnings are sent directly to your bank account (registrations, donations, and tips). I'll bill you 10% of gross revenue each month for revenue earned through CommArts.
- I'll add a donations form to the profile page (see https://commarts.org/
cabot-arts/ for example)
- I'll need the above steps completed soon - by Jan 29th if possible.
- We'll need to discuss promotion - ideally you'll send out at least one email to your email list. I'm putting together a page for this festival. I'll be promoting the weekend (all shows) to my own email list.
- The event name is Celtic Equinox 2021
- Dates the show will be available: Mar. 19th 12 noon through Mar. 21st 12 midnight
- Registration will be required - you and Colin can set what you think is a fair price.
- Tip jar and donations forms are added to the event page when it is built
- I do not have ownership nor rights to the video outside of the publication window (Mar 19-21). I have spoken with Colin about this. I have Colin's permission to use the video for promotion purposes only.
- Once you have a profile, we can set up any number of events. Even reuse videos you already have.
- I'm open to ideas and options so feel free to reach out.